- Highly Competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
VP, Corporate Banking Operations - Audit / Operational Risk (Regional)
Reporting to Head of Operations in Group Corporate Banking, you will oversee the governance and management of Overseas Branches to ensure issues and risks are appropriately addressed and be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to Operations Managers based overseas.
You will conduct peer reviews with focus on management and operational risks and adherence to regulations, bank policies and standard operating procedures. As the senior manager of the team, you will also exercise oversight on the rollout of Group policies, products, projects / system implementations
Representing Group Corporate Banking Operations, you will also engage in internal, external and regulatory audits of the branches and provide oversight on management responses, action plans and ensure proper acknowledgement and handling of audit issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- MUST have exposure to Corporate Banking Products (Cash / Trade / Loan / Remittance)
- MUST have experience in Audit OR Operational Risk for Corporate Banking Operations
- Prior experience in Audit / Credit Admin / Loan Documentation would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Please reach out to Matthew Ng at 69500388 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783