VP, Claims Investigation Team Lead, Consumer Banking Group Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Responsible to lead/manage Claims Investigation Operation in investigating and resolving un-reconciled items and/or customer claims relating to e-payment and/or Self-Service Banking machines
- Responsible to drive standardization of investigation review on claims, and operation best practices
- Manage and escalate any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during investigation review.
- Monitor operational performance through dashboard leveraging on data insight, develop a culture of delivering insights using data
- Manage risks and controls through process automation and inculcate risk awareness culture through design thinking and process management
- Work with cross functional teams and businesses to develop roadmap and to execute team KPIs and scorecard
- Manage operational efficiency initiatives to drive business solution and strategic objectives
- Responsible to lead continuous improvement through design thinking and innovation with focus on digitization of logics on end to end workflow and using data to solve business operation problems
- Bachelor Degree holder with minimum 10 years of Banking experience in Banking Operations or back office support is preferred
- Good understanding of Industry and regulatory development and able to commercialize opportunities through data driven solutions
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills, hands-on and delivery focused, meticulous and result oriented
- Self-starter team player with ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environment, bias towards execution
- Expert Knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel) and others project tools
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.