VP, Business Project Manager, COO office, Treasury & Markets
Treasury & Markets (T&M) offers a broad range of treasury products from Fixed Income, Currency, Rates and Credit products in both cash and derivatives. T&M provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities:
- Work with project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions from Front, Middle and Back Office in managing project resources and budget, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts
- Work across business and technology lines and functions to ensure business processes and procedures are in-line with best practices, regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Engage team and stakeholders throughout the various stages of projects (including but not limited to facilitating requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating models, identifying and facilitating user training needs, managing UAT /dress rehearsals/ parallel runs/ Go-Live rollouts etc.)
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the team's project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis
- University Graduate, with preference for degree holders in Business Management, Information Systems/Technology or Finance
- Experience in managing scale projects directly, responsible for all end-to-end matters of the project (from managing users and technology partners to senior stakeholders and external service providers), preferably in a large, global financial institution.
- Certification in project management and/or Agile (Product Owner or Scrum Master) methodologies would be advantageous
- Working knowledge and familiarity with trading/front office order management systems or related would be advantageous
- Prior experience and familiarity with Treasury and banking products such as Fixed Income, FX, and derivative products
- Friendly personality and ability to work with key stakeholders, along with good negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Results orientated with the ability to engage multiple initiatives simultaneously and work to deadlines
- Self-starter, with tenacity to succeed and able to work with people of all cultures across the region
- Proficient with all standard office applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.