In this role you will lead the delivery of business projects and initiatives (non-IT).
- Lead the establishment of Project Management Office
- Put in place standard project artifacts and best practices for use by other project managers.
- Establish project governance procedures.
- Coach project managers, and conduct trainings
- Enable strategic project management
- Enable progress update of program and portfolio management
- Project manage key strategic projects:
- Lead pre-planning process for budget approval. This includes working with sponsors to defining project outcome KPIs, and project ROIs.
- Lead post-launch outcome KPIs tracking to ensure projects meet its purpose and deliver benefits to the firm.
- Lead the gathering, prioritising and validation of business requirements through interviews, workshops, working sessions (e.g. brainstorming sessions), and from other information and documents.
- Act a liaison between the regional business and IT teams to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions.
- Identify and manage business stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project risks throughout the life of the project.
- Communicate to management and stakeholders to provide clarity in the project scope, timelines, risk, benefits across the project life cycle on a regular basis.
- Champion business change management, ensuring the business is prepared for the change.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualifications with at least 6 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably with business / functional knowledge; of which at least 4 years of Project Management experience.
- Experience in facilitating the rollout of Asset Management digital projects will be preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as confident leader, with clarity in thoughts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your CV to DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg
Eng Khu Khang Devin
Consultant, Financial Services Technology
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1980261