VP, Business Audit, Transaction Banking, Group Audit
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group's risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company's internal controls. Responsibilities
- Conduct end-to-end audits of Global Transactions Services (Trade, Cash & Securities and Fiduciary Services) - risk, product, systems and processes regionally
- Plan and coordinate end-to-end audits, including reporting within established timelines
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of processes and controls and develop appropriate tests to be conducted and ascertain the level of testing of controls required
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely.
- Ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis
- Keep abreast on the development of regulatory, industry and product development through continuous monitoring and auditing.
- Degree qualification, with minimum 8-10 years of relevant auditing/accounting/GTS/ IT experience in Trade & Commodity Finance)/ Digital Channels, Payments and Trade operations with relevant GTS (Trade & Cash) product and operations experience.
- Degree and background in IT is an advantage or otherwise should possess relevant experience in Digital Product Offerings.
- Strong knowledge on transaction banking and digital products (cash management, trade finance and securities and fiduciary services), and the related operations and systems, regulatory requirements and compliance practices (including AML)
- Solid working and/or auditing experience in GTS business, product, systems and/or support operations
- Good knowledge and understanding of information technology and systems and/or data analytics skills
- Accounting or internal audit qualifications (Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)) are preferred.
- Other professional or post-graduate qualifications (e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or Master of Business Administration (MBA)) would be desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and team mates
- Self-motivated, take initiatives and demonstrate the ability to work independently or as team lead or member of the audit team
- Able to travel
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.