VP, Banking Operations Project
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Our client is a well and long established international banking Group with over 400 domestic branches and international presence. The Group has competitive advantages including a strong customer base, the quick implementation of strategies, and an extensive lineup of financial products and services. Our client maintains lead positions with many clients in a variety of specialized industries with the corporate bank and capital markets areas.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage project scope, phases, milestones, timelines, deliverables and ensure successful implementation of the offshoring model within the defined time frame.
- Develop the gantt chart of offshore activities and ensure stakeholders' buy-in and engagement as well as ensuring that all stakeholders are up to date on the project progress, status and are moving in tandem.
- Ensuring cost effectiveness and efficiency in the execution of the projects
- Work closely with team head to execute initiatives that contribute to the overall strategy.
- Participate in the diagnosis of gaps, issues and the solutioning as well as resolution in a prompt and effective manner.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in project management (preferably some experience in Trade Operations) in global banks
- Experience in process re-engineering and/change management
- Experience in Banking Back Office Operation (preferably in Trade Operations)
- Good knowledge of overall Back Office Operations is a plus.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders to influence and secure buy-in
- Strong presentative and problem solving skills
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.