VP, Application Delivery Manager (Unified Coms)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 19 Mar 18
VP, Application Delivery Manager (Unified Coms)Job Objective:
- To deliver Unified Communication application (example Chat, Autodialer, Contact Center) through projects and change requests. Some of the key application deliverables include functional and technical specifications, architecture, design, product/custom software, test plans and cases, and implementation plans.
- To assist the Lead of Unified Communication program in collaborating across various teams to achieve overall program objectives.
- Lead and manage technical team, as well as managing vendor(s), to achieve project and change request objectives
- Collaborate with Project Manager in project planning and project budget management
- Execute the project in accordance with plan and Bank's processes
- Manage procurement and vendor payment associated with project
- During user requirements and design stage
- Manage with Business Analyst & Subject Matter Expert to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements.
- During the Design & Development stage
- Partner with Architect to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards
- Manage development team and/or manage with vendor(s) in building the application according to specifications, including any phased delivery of application components where applicable
- During the testing stage
- Partner with Test Manager and vendor(s) to ensure completion of VIT, SIT, UAT testing, performance / load testing and application security testing with quality results
- Provide SIT and UAT support which may including analysis / troubleshooting issues and defects
- Implementation Management
- Produce technical implementation and fall-back plan, managing across internal and external application teams
- To support deployment team in change submission, source compare, etc.
- Coordinate technical implementation activities across all relevant parties to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
- Lead deployment of application to Tests and Production environments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering
- Minimum 8 years' experience in an Application Delivery Manager or similar role for large/complex projects involving multiple technologies
- Proven experience in the different phases of Project or Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of Agile methods with knowledge of Agile practices (e.g. Automated Build, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Frequent Releases)
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Excellent stakeholder management, written and verbal communication skills
Good to have
- Domain expertise and good technology knowledge in the areas of Unified Communication, Contact Centre, Collections, Telesales and banking applications. Skills in Avaya, Verint and OpenText Qfiniti technologies are desirable.
- Experience in Banking sector around the area of digital channel of communication (e.g. text/audio/video chat)
Essential Technical Skill
- Operating System: UNIX, Windows, Linux
- Database: Oracle 8.0 and above, MS SQL Server
- Languages: C, C++, JAVA, Unix Scripting, Perl Script, VoiceXML
- Tools : Aldon, Confluence, JIRA