VP, Acquisition Team Head, Business Banking
Posting Date: 12-Jul-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Business Banking
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure. Job Responsibilities
- To develop strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the bank maintains a strong presence in the industry.
- To meet and exceed sales targets to achieve growth, the ideal candidate must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- To hire and coach team members with tips and training to achieve a competitive edge in their day to day delivery. The ideal candidate will orient the new sales staff and focus on improving the job performance and sales of existing staff
- To set set daily, weekly, and/or monthly sales goals. To be able to motivate employees to reach individual sales targets and encourage the staff to work better.
- Candidate is also responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to management. They will also report on team member performance and mission-related objectives.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Recognised Degree in Accountancy/Business Administration/Banking & Finance
- At least 5 years of credit and marketing experience covering local SME(s)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
- Proven ability to exceed sales target
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.