VP/ AVP - IT Auditor (Wholesale Banking)
Our client is one of the leading financial services group from Asia. With its regional headquarters based in Singapore, the bank continues to experience strong growth in the broader APAC region. The bank specializes in Corporate and Investment Banking services with a strong client base spanning across the globe.
- Plan and execute IT audits covering the Wholesale Banking business; in particular, information security related functions
- Identify, assess and document critical risk factors & evaluate the effectiveness of such controls as part of the auditing process
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Management and external business stakeholders
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignments directed by the Head of Internal Audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science related fields and any professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CA, CIA etc.
- At least 6 years of relevant IT Audit experience within the Banking, Tech or Consulting related sectors
- Good foundation on audit methodologies and experienced in IT Infrastructure audits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to travel at least 30% of the time (whenever business travel options are available)
Interested applicants, please reach out to email@example.com. Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
EA Reg. No: R1436884
EA Licence No: 16S797