An established European bank is hiring an experienced AML professional in Singapore. This is a highly visible role as you will partner important stakeholders in the bank to drive AML and Compliance standards. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible to provide advice on transactions escalated by business lines to ensure that transaction do not fall within any prohibitions. You will also provide advice on trade-related and remittance transactions queries escalated by business, ensuring that transactions are in line with customer's profile. In return, you will enjoy total comp of up to SGD 150,000 pa.
- Manage the Anti-Bribery Corruption (ABC) and Fraud risks for the Bank and act as key point of contact and escalation for ABC and Fraud related matters
- Coordinate and assist in the testing, implementation and maintenance of related AML tools and systems.
- Ensure efficient framework for the identification and clearance of sanction alerts.
- Provide appropriate training to new joiners, businesses and functions to enhance AML and sanctions risk awareness.
- Coordinate and participate in ad hoc projects, risk assessment and audit / regulatory inspections.
- 7-8 years of experience in corporate banking compliance
- Possess robust knowledge of compliance guidelines
- A keen eye for detail
- Stellar analytical and stakeholder management skills
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.