VP (1-yr contract), Financial Information Management - Change Management, Group Finance
Posting Date: 03-Apr-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
Financial Information Management (FIM) Change Management works across Group Finance to ensure we execute and implement any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key stakeholders, we work to create excellent business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to protect and enhance Group Finance value through optimizing the use of our system and tools as we implement a controlled Finance architecture. Job Responsibilities
The candidate will be part of FIM within Group Finance under the Change Management organization structure. Your key responsibilities include:
• Perform project management / business analysis on Finance requirements and functional impacts of changes.
• Apply project management methodologies including project plans, risk mitigation, issue tracking and communication plans.
• Develop business requirements (BRD) through the understanding of technology and operational needs of Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting and Performance Management functions in the Bank.
• Manage and actively contribute to all phases of project lifecycle, with clear documentation in each project phases and obtain timely sign-off from all respective parties, as required in project lifecycle.
• Establish strong relationship with Finance users and IT groups in analysis of user requirement; identify opportunities for improvement, articulate business requirements into functional requirement for functional design document and work closely with Technology team (including vendor) in providing end to end solutions that ensure users' needs are optimally met.
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing and facilitate user testing, documenting test results clearly.
• Document and provide training to end users with regards to process and systems changes.
• Review and support post implementation issues coming out from project implementation and come up with areas of improvement for future delivery Job Requirements
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
- PMP or scrum master certified is an added advantage in leading projects - SDLC or agile
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience as Business Analyst / Project Manager in executing change in Financial Accounting, Regulatory or Risk Reporting
- Aptitude for system related work, good knowledge of project planning and implementation including requirement gathering, system testing and end-user maintenance
- Proven business analysis skills, including developing business / functional requirement, user test strategy and test scripts.
- Experience in SQL, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Use of analytics tools such as Microsoft Power BI, OBIEE, Query Surge and QlikSense is a plus
- Experience and confidence in dealing with various levels of management
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills, possesses drive, initiative and is a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and superior attention to details
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.