VP - Technology Infrastructure Risk Officer
The primary role of the Technology Infrastructure Risk Officer is to execute control and risk management programs for Citi Technology Infrastructure Asia Pacific, including the following:
- Manage internal, external, regulatory and other audits end-to-end, providing proper perspective on risks and issues.
- Independently assess the effectiveness of controls, determine the impact of control issues, identify corrective action, and track issues to closure.
- Planning, leading, and executing strategic/tactical initiatives on controls and risk management.
- Developing and delivering reports and metrics for management.
- Provide consultation on controls and risk management.
- Working with partners in-region across all the technology sectors, and globally within Citi Technology Infrastructure.
Job Family Group:
- A graduate (business or IT related discipline) with eight to ten years' experience in any one area or combined areas of control, risk management, compliance, audit and IT/business project management. [Note: A non-graduate with strong experience and relevant job exposure to information security, audit or risk management functions are welcome to apply.]
- Exposure/familiarization of various regulations governing IT from various Asia Pacific regulators such as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA ) is definitely beneficial.
- Strong understanding of technology infrastructure and information security products.
- Good verbal/written communication and analytic skills.
- Able to work with people from different levels independently with minimal supervision.
- Certified in at least one of the following: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP will be advantageous.
Risk Management Job Family:
Business Risk & Controls Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting