- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Feb 18
VP - Strategic Client Coverage, Global Corporate Bank
VP - Strategic Client Coverage, Global Corporate BankThe candidate will be part of a dynamic unit spearheading the bank's initiative to broaden, expand and deepen strategic client coverage of its portfolio of corporate clients in Singapore and in the region.
Reporting to the unit head, you will:
- Work closely with our relationship managers to engage our corporate clients through a wide strategic perspective.
- Be expected to identify market opportunities to generate, create and conceptualize deal ideas, and put these ideas into deal origination and execution.
- Leveraging off the Bank's multiple platforms, position the Bank to capture a larger share of the fee wallets of the corporate clients.
- You should be familiar with investment banking products, credit structuring and corporate banking.
- At least 10 years of extensive corporate and investment banking experience in an international bank
- Familiarity with the full suite of investment banking product offerings
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong corporate relationship network locally and regionally
- A go-getter able to work independently and also with deal-teams;