You will be part of Global Market Technology team in Singapore , playing a lead BA role with the following responsibilities :
- Working across the project teams and collaborating with the business to ensure alignment of business analysis activity towards the program outcomes.
- Assist with planning of new initiatives, including: • Engage with key business stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify high-level scope requirements, key dependencies, benefits, risks, issues etc.
- Identify the gaps that need to be addressed to close the gap between the current state and future state to inform the investments needed in people, process and technology and subsequent funding needs
- Inform a roadmap for future tranche planning with the focus on delivering high value, high impact initiatives first
- Collaborate and engage with other members of the leadership team to achieve shared goals, optimise team outcomes.
- Define high-level requirements and oversee all detailed requirements to ensure that they are comprehensive and fit for purpose for delivery teams.
- Involved in projects end to end leading to implementation What you will bring to the role
- Significant Business Analyst experience (ideally 8+ years) working in large Financial institutions
- Must have min 4 years of experience working with Global market application
- Knowledge in front office (market risk, pricing, analytic, product control, trading)
- Experience in various asset classes (either FX, Money Market, fixed income, derivaties, etc)
- Experience with trading systems including Calypso or Murex or Summit
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience managing and leading teams.
- Experience within both PRINCE 2 and Agile environments
- Proven experience in applying formal business analysis and business architecture methodologies (BPMN, BABOK, Agile Scrum, etc)
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to email@example.com