A global bank is looking to hire Lead IT PMO. With a large scale, multi-year, program of work they are looking for an experienced PMO Lead to lead a team of 2 and be responsible for managing and overseeing the Project Management Office (PMO) function.
As the PMO Lead, you will play a crucial role in ensuring consistent project methodologies, and providing governance and reporting across the program.
- Take ownership of program governance, including accurate and timely reporting, monitoring scope, and reviewing change requests for decision making.
- Monitor program alignment to the Program Charter .
- Develop and maintain metrices reporting for various stakeholders, including Steering Committee, Operating Committee.
- Track program budget, monitor program expenditure, and forecast future financial position.
- Consolidate and compile roject/s data and produce project status reports to the forums.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Project Leads, workstream leads, and key stakeholders;
- Min 10 years of experience with min 4 years in leading IT PMO funciton in fast-moving project environment and work efficiently.
- Solid experience in PMO, IT project portfolio management, portfolio status reporting and registry maintenance, development of processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing processes tools and systems
- Experience in banking industry is a must
- Demonstrated experience in supporting technology and business Project Governance experience
- An understanding of project management and change management concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with Project Managers and other stakeholders involved in the delivery of projects
- Good knowledge of Agile and waterfall Comfortable with ambiguity and capable of making decisions with limited information.
- Strong analytical skills to absorb and evaluate large amounts of detail, even when conflicting.
- Strong presentation skills
- Prior experience in managing project portfolio of more than SGD 15 Million
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org