Working as enterprise architect with large global MNC, you will be responsible for ensuring the technology landscape is aligned with the strategic, operational and tactical goals of the organization.
As Eneterprise Architect, you will lead the technology aspects of strategic decisions regarding IT for the organization enterprise.
The Enterprise Architect will implement and manage architectural initiatives with autonomy, and make decisions for the organisation based on the highest degree of technical complexity and through understanding of the far-reaching implications across the IT organisation.
Provide leadership in managing architecture standards, policies and platform as well as overseeing the entire technology strategies
Develop the target-state enterprise architecture and associated transition plans that will define and influence the information management & technology program of work and guide technology related investment decisions
- Analysis of multiple technical alternatives and contribute to recommendations which impact technical solutions
- Reviewing and revising cost benefit analysis, risk analysis and development plans to take account of design decisions
- Providing internal consultancy on architectural issues including the provision of recommendations
- Providing architecture framework for application team to follow
- Performing architecture reviews, according to agreed plans, and assessing the degree of compliance with architecture and organisational standards
- Contributing to the implementation of components of the architecture strategy to realise overall direction.
- Ensure governance and proper review are maintained
- Ensuring solution designs met with the Enterprise architecture framework
- Proven Enterprise Architectg with more than 3 years in similar roles
- Trained in TOGAF
- You will have acquired knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
- Experience in delivering EA , governance and strategy advisory role
- Familiar with latest technologies including Cloud, API, Containerisation, Devops, etc.
- Prior experience working with Web and Mobile apps
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to email@example.com