Our client is an international investment bank, with heavy footprints in Asia, looking to replace a strong VP in credit risk within a well-established team. The candidate will cover North Asia from Singapore regional headquarters.
- Conduct credit analysis on counterparties, analyze historical financials and write high quality credit memos
- Undertake due diligence on counterparties and collate credit information
- Independently commentaries on credit decisions on loan and trades transaction.
- Prescribe credit terms and financial covenants for legal documents
Key Experience & Skills
- 10+ years as a credit analyst
- Energetic and independent
- Report writing skills and able to highly articulate in verbal presentations
- Credit analysis experience covering Financial Institutions in North Asia is mandatory
Please note that due to the high number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
Please contact Vanessa Leonhardt (Recruiter License: R1105334) on +65 6850 7206 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000005149 to banking-SG@theedgeinasia.com
EA Licence: 16S8131