VP/SVP, FX Strategist, Wealth Management Solutions, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Team member of the FX Product Team, which services DBS Wealth segments across the region.
- Leverage strong knowledge on macroeconomics, FX options market, market positioning, correlation of FX with different asset class (Rates, Equities, Commodities etc) and technical/charting skills to carry out FX research and recommendations for Major and Asian currencies, Precious metals.
- Currency-picking and identifying currency trends, short term tactical opportunities based on market conditions.
- Tactical Recommendations should be actionable supplemented with entry, stop loss, target profit levels.
- Maintaining, updating and tracking performance of FX Calls comprising high conviction ideas for clients.
- Assisting and engaging Relationship Managers, Investment Counsellors and clients pro-actively with suitable and timely advice and FX recommendations.
- Appropriate governance of activities and ensuring that these are in compliance with DBS Bank's internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide training and updates when required.
- Work in tandem with other members of FX Product Team to improve consistency and quality of output and product recommendations.
- Work with other stakeholders including Group Research, CIO etc., to help create proprietary FX strategies that can be leveraged to create Proprietary FX Products.
- MIS activities
- Strong Charting capabilities.
- Relevant experience with min. 8-10 years' experience in similar capacity.
- Strong macroeconomics. understanding and knowledge of FX markets and products.
- Good track record of FX research and recommendations.
- Previous Buy Side or Sell Side experience as an FX Strategist preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.