- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 15 Oct 18
ISPM is an integrated team that provides investment service support for public market investment activities strategically and tactically.
The team is responsible for business management functions for all public market investment strategy groups, as well as global trade operations, custody control and asset servicing.
- Responsible for department's global strategic partnership relationships with the market and industry networks.
- Coordinating with relevant public markets business management teams, and corporate services in the areas of compliance and operational risks, audit, regulatory changes etc.
- Working with investment teams on new products and new market approvals, leveraging our networks to understand norms and best practices for each product/market.
- Working with users, technology partners and vendors on the maintenance and implementation of department level IT platforms.
- Coordinating and implementing corporate wide initiatives at the Public Market level, such as organisational climate survey, business continuity planing etc.
- Strong analytical abilities with an eye for details, and good interpersonal, project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and think strategically, yet operate at a tactical level.
- Good Degree in Finance, Business or related fields with 9-15 years of relevant working experience in the financial services industry.
- Good knowledge of public market instrucments
- Additional qualifications like CFA would be favourably considered.