VP/FVP, Cash Product (e-Channels) Development Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 13 Dec 17
VP/FVP, Cash Product (e-Channels) Development ManagerReporting to the Team Head of e-Channels Product Development at Group Wholesale Banking, the position will be responsible for the development of various electronic delivery channels that services our Wholesale Banking customers.
The incumbent will work closely with Product Managers, IT, Operations and business segments to identify and develop product capabilities and drive strategic product development initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify electronic channels product development opportunities based on customer needs, competitive landscape, data analysis and market research.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to constantly enhance and innovate existing product capabilities to address changing customer requirements and increase product competitiveness.
- Build business requirements as the basis for Technical Development, Operations, processing and other cross functional departments to build systems, procedure and materials to support product development and ongoing product enhancements.
- Work with Group Technology & Operations to review functional specification and ensure they are aligned to business requirements for sign-off.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of new product development within defined objectives with close collaboration with Product Managers and Project Managers on scope and timelines of new and enhanced products.
- Formulation of Test Scenarios & Scripts. Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT), troubleshoot, analyse and resolve product development issues.
- 8 - 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Cash Management business, especially with respect to electronic channels platforms.
- Experience with User Interface and User Experience design of corporate internet portal.
- Experience with creation of wireframe, prototypes, style guides, user flows and agile methodology will be an advantage.
- A creative and highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, and the ability to deliver targets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken and written English.