VP/Assistant VP, Technology Governance, Risk and Assurance, T&O Governance Assurance
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP/Assistant VP, Technology Governance, Risk and Assurance, T&O Governance AssuranceResponsibilities:
- Be responsible for support and delivery of annual control assurance plan covering technology - includes targeted reviews as well as continuous monitoring activities which provide assurance over external regulatory reports.
- Will report to Control assurance lead under the Technology Governance and Assurance head.
- Will be responsible for running control assurance reviews from start to finish including scoping, planning, control testing, issues reporting and ongoing tracking to completion.
- Will provide support to assist with managing external/internal audit requests as well as issue closure on a needs basis.
- Responsible for ensuring expectations of external / internal audit and regulators factored into control testing approach for all assurance activities.
- Will provide support to other work streams within wider technology governance and assurance team on a needs basis..
- Between 5 to 10 years of assurance experience that may cover one or more of Big 4 Technology control assurance roles, Internal audit - covering technology or Control assurance roles at an institution with a presence in Singapore.
- Exposure to MAS Technology Risk Management guidelines highly preferred
- Certified Information Systems Auditing qualification favored
- Experience in report writing and issues tracking including management of assurance work papers covering IT general controls and IT process reviews.
- Exposure to technical security controls including network security, server security configuration reviews, DLP end point controls, identity and access management all highly favored.
- Attention to detail and ability to assimilate detailed information but not lose sight of the big picture and strategic imperatives of the bank. Ability to apply control requirements through a commercial lens.
- Audit/ Control testing experience preferably big 4 experience or similar assurance roles held previously
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously and keep to agreed deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders and perform control testing work in an efficient manner whilst minimizing impacts to operational teams.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills as well as effective presentat