VP/AVP, UX Catalyst (Business Analyst), HACK2HIRE, Technology and Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
See job description for details
DBS is the Worldâ€™s Best Digital Bank. We put digital priorities at the heart of banking, designing and creating products and services to help our customers. Digital innovation pervades every part of the bank, from our consumer banking arm to corporate banking arm. With a strong culture of innovation, experimenting with new technology and collaboration with the FinTech community, we aim to simplify banking so we can help others Live More, Bank Less.
Weâ€™re looking for effervescent proponents of our vision who are driven to understand the impact of technology across varying levels all over the world to be part of a major transformation programme to reimagine banking.
Based in Singapore, youâ€™ll be leveraging the latest technology to develop mission critical applications from scratch. As part of the delivery and governance in Wealth Technology you will be part of the strategic transformation programme which is engaging in UX, design thinking, Agile, cloud technologies, microservices and Big Data.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Engage all stakeholders in Design Thinking / UX
- Be the custodian of user journeys and identify commonality
- Run Design Thinking / Agile workshops at project conception and as projects gain momentum including â€wash upâ€™ and benefit realisation.
- Engage with DBSâ€™s Innovation team
- Promote and be the catalyst for Design thinking / Agile throughout our stakeholders
- Assure the delivery squad understands the user journeys as what they need to deliver
- Engage DBSâ€™s other UX teams in designing and assuring the end user experience including operations and support, clients and wealth advisors.
- Assure delivery to stakeholders
- Be the UX â€go toâ€™ person for Wealth / Personal Investing domain and a champion thereof
- Produce with the stakeholders and be the custodian of BDT (Behaviour driven Test journeys)
- UX accreditation with hand on experience in facilitation workshops
- Design thinking accreditation with hands on expediencies in facilitation
- UML and Design Thinking (user journey) experience.
- Demonstrable high impact acknowledgment and rapport with client facing staff
- Hunger to innovate, extend knowledge and present new ideas.
- Experience in the Wealth / Personal Investment domain
- Experience in working with a team involving technical â€geeksâ€™
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, detailed person, with a big picture outlook and quick learner.
- Understanding of current technologies employed by Tier 1 Investment Banking Institutions
- Must be a team player