VP/AVP, Technology Auditor, Group Audit
Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group's risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company's internal controls. Responsibilities 1. Manage and oversee execution of the audit plan/ issues and initiatives
2. Experience in one of the following areas:
- Conduct risk-based projects, and review system implementation, applications and other IT-related risk areas, including information gathering from stakeholders, execution and documentation of analysis, and communication of results.
- Define and implement testing layers of computer systems (for example, application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness.
- Develop IT audit procedures with innovation and creative thinking using data analytics and automation.
- Analyze and identify IT control points on services-oriented architectures, cloud services, virtualized environments, network technologies, agile software development and information security.
- Evaluate IT components of platforms and applications against internal standards, policies, procedures and IT standards and framework, including identifying symptoms and root cause.
- Proactively inform IT Audit management on the major risk event, IT incident, and external audit and regulatory issues arising during the audit or through regular contact with line management.
- Ascertain that major concerns and recommendations raised by internal and external auditors, and regulators are resolved satisfactorily.
- Propose, develop and/ or drive initiatives that will help to develop an internal knowledge base.
3. Support staff and self-development
- Virtualisation technology.
- Cloud computing technology,
- Docker/containerisation technology.
- Development operations (DevOps) environment, with strong understanding of the IT infrastructure components/processes that are essential in supporting continuous delivery, integration, automated testing, and performance monitoring associated with application development.
- Keep abreast of own professional development to enhance one's skills and competence.
- Coach and guide junior staff on all audit engagements.
- Good communication skills - spoken and written.
- Good project management and organisation skill.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and staff; must have strong organisation skills and is performance oriented.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignments and multiple teams simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative to address problems and make continuous process improvements.
- General understanding of overall banking business.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.