VP/AVP, Technical Analyst, Consumer Finance, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Identifying and documenting requirements in form of integration and message specification.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders in requirement prioritization and rationalization
- Maintain technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analysed, modelled and classified according to technical feasibility and non-functional characteristics
- Work with internal and external product teams in finalizing solution to meet the requirements.
- Take responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions.
- Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way and produce a consistently high standard of documentation.
- Exhibit values and principles of an agile mindset
- Responsible for organizing product training
- Coordination across teams / platforms, ensuring project requirements are understood by the teams and solution meets the requirements.
- Assist users in defining acceptance criteria for testing
- Highlighting capability gaps to respective team/tribe/ function leads
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program and project management community
- Manage and communicate effectively with domain leads
- Create and maintain interface register
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- 8+ years of experience in consumer finance products (including credit cards and unsecured lending)
- Proven expertise and experience of analysing, defining and articulating complex problems across strategic business systems, process and data areas of work
- Experience of defining and documenting process workflows for system implementation
- Experience in design, and mainframe development is preferred
- Prior experience on applications analysis, design and development, on Unsecured Leading applications such as credit card acquiring, and issuing is a MUST. Knowledge of cards application like VisionPLUS, and IST is a plus
- Experience with card schemes(VISA/AMEX/MasterCard/JCB) is a plus
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills
- Experience of facilitating workshops and working with both external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data modelling
- Self-starter and extremely hands on in the management of projects
- Proven leadership skills and evidence of collaboration with customers to develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Able to manage and work with internal stakeholders, and vendors.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with users to define concepts, under direction of project managers is required.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and product management skills.
- Ability to communicate difficult sensitive information tactfully is required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, vendors and subject matter experts is required.
- Preferred technical experience in mainframe