VP/AVP, Solution Architect, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Subject Matter Expertise Act as visionary and strategist for solution/application area Survey market landscape for solution/application insights, direction, vendors, and methods Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design artifacts Make presentations at internal conferences and authorship internal in publications Early Ideation Help business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME to help identify and qualify business development opportunities Provide end to end solution and design details Drive POCs to assess new solution/application paths Lead / participate in product selection process and fit gap analysis Methodology and Quality Assurance Contribute to a repository for solution/application artifacts Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborates with Project Managers and technical staff to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts Oversee aspects of project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within the solution/application area Provide quality assurance for services within the solution/application area Write, or direct the writing of white papers that add further insight and thought in the solution/application area Work Force Management, Supervision and Mentoring Manages a team of direct reports (if applicable) who drive service lines in the solution/application area Assists staffing coordinators who define project team requirements for projects in solution/application area Work with Delivery to define overall recruiting needs and expertise in solution/application area Work with Delivery to establish professional development needs for practitioners in solution/application area Mentor and guide more junior technical resources Feed the overall project status to the senior management Requirements
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in a complex enterprise environment.
- At least 8 years of experience in banking technology.
- Experience in design Cloud native, Event based and Microservice Architecture.
- Deep End-to-End Enterprise Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack (JEE), JAVA spring boot, Rich UI and Front-End technologies (ReactJS, Kony, etc.), mobile applications (Android and iOS), Middleware technologies (Tibco, Solace, Kafka, Active MQ etc.), Mainframe technologies, Databases, Data Warehouses, and Core Banking solutions .
- Experienced working in a cloud native work environment, spring cloud data, Spring Security, OAuth, service monitoring on cloud, PaaS environment such as Pivotal, Kubernetes.
- Presence in open source projects will be huge plus
- Experience with event based and microservice solutions developed in large cloud computing infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services, Azure Cloud, and/or Google Cloud
- Strong communication skills including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates etc.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, vendor management, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive "can do" attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.