VP/AVP, SRE Lead, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enable and empower the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology operations, people's capability and innovation. Group T&O is responsible for managing majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight internal and external business partners through multiple banking innovative delivery channels. Roles & Responsibilities Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is engineering discipline of the bank that combines software development and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. This position is for Site Reliability Engineer(SRE) responsible for development and implementation of processes necessary to improve application / system reliability along with operational support. The position would comprise of approximately equal focus on both software development and excellence in operation. This position will require SRE to be involved in develop of software for automating operational processes along with coding solution for shared engineering backlog deliverables. Responsibilities
- Automate testing need with agile practices like BDD to improve quality
- Build end to end CI CD pipelines to have automated releases and deployment tasks
- Responsible for developing and enriching Test Automation framework using Selenium, Junit, TestNG and related technologies
- Assist in performance testing, analysis and tuning
- Involved in Incident management, troubleshooting business critical problem, conduct post-mortem, track and ensure permanent closure of the problem.
- Develop framework and tools to automate manual operation tasks / validation checks
- Analyze and study patterns of production incidents, develop permanent remediation plans, and implement automated solution to proactively analyze and prevent future incidents from occurring through lifecycle of software engineering
- Involved in Architecture review & assess Infra-Robustness and propose flexible design with focus on faster Infra provisioning, High performing Application design, assuring reliability, availability and less failures are integral nature of application developed
- Work with partner organizations and vendors to provide solutions to current business issues
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferably in Computer Science/ IT degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in financial/banking applications & strong in Java in addition to one of the scripting language (like python, bash, perl, VB scripting, etc)
- Experience in working with configuration management and CI/CD tools (Jenkins,SonarQube, Fortify,NexusIQ)
- Familiarity and working experience on DevOps testing and release engineering techniques (i.e. A/B Testing, Blue / Green Deployments and Canary Release, etc)
- Working knowledge on at least one of DevOps tools/technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Fabric8) will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of database technologies (MariaDB/MySQL, etc)
- Strong understanding of all LINUX security best practices with extensive experience in application/system/network performance and application monitoring solution (Grafana,ELK, Tivoli, Splunk, etc..)
- Experience in implementing BDD framework-Cucumber/JBehave and Automating them using selenium
- Solid knowledge of APACHE/WebLogic and MQ Working knowledge of Cloud Engineering. Private and Public Cloud.
- Proven experience with cloud platforms (AWS, PCF) is preferred.
- Proven technical leadership experience, including the ability to quickly understand an issue, appropriately / efficiently troubleshoot to detailed levels and ability to direct for swift resolution.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Strong ability to take ownership of issues and drives resolution across teams
- Assertive personality and drive improvement across environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and partner with technology and engineering teams
- Knowledge of Error budget, SLA, SLO and SLI
- Experience in version control tools like BitBucket, Gitlab