VP/AVP, Relationship Manager (Indonesia), Treasures Private Client, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Source new and target market clients for the Bank
- Identify client's needs and grow the business within the specific, assigned geographical area through proactive client acquisition and retention
- Introduce clients to a wide range of products based on their suitability
- Provide investment advice to clients and to be fully responsible for clients under management
- Work with Team Lead to implement market focus strategy
- Ensure complete KYC, call reports and documentation for all clients
- Comply with bank and regulatory requirements both in Singapore and in the specific geographical area
- Degree holder with proven wealth management sales track record (minimum 4 to 6 years) and dealing with high net-worth individuals
- Knowledge on trust set-up and private banking products is an advantage
- Strong understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Team player, able to work together with product / support teams and other banking arms to acquire clients
- For this particular role, specific focus will be to cover the Indonesia market. One is expected to have established network of high net-worth clients in this region.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.