VP/AVP, Relationship Manager, Financial Institutions
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be assigned a portfolio of Official Institutions clients including Multilateral Development Banks, Central Banks, Sovereign Wealth Funds and PSEs.
- A global role requiring close collaboration with FIG RMs, product partners and internal stakeholders to drive growth and deliver on agreed revenue targets.
- Identify and onboard new-to-bank clients and scan for new cross-sell opportunities to existing relationships.
- Demonstrate good understanding of geopolitical risks, macroeconomic trends and sustainability agenda and translate these into opportunities/leads.
- Grow Official Institutions segment through collaboration with other IBG teams/taskforces.
- Jointly with FIG Credit manager, to manage credit risks and ensure timely submission of credit reviews.
- Degree qualification with minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Good relationship management skills and strong T&M products knowledge
- Strong communicator and good team player who strives in a collaborative working environment
- Demonstrate professional integrity, resourcefulness with strong business acumen
- Previous experience in working with Multilaterals, Central Banks, SWFs or public sector entities is an advantage
- Working knowledge in negotiation of ISDA, CSA, GMRA is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.