VP/AVP, Regulatory Affairs Officer - Market & Liquidity Risk, Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
Market Risk Regulatory Capital
- Keep abreast of the developments and provide regular updates to management.
- Manage DBS’ roadmap to ready itself to meet the new requirements by collaborating with key internal and external partners.
- Coordinate the efforts in support of the Basel Committee’s Quantitative Impact Studies related to market risk.
- Coordinate the unit’s efforts in ensuring a timely submission of market risk results to the regulator through close collaboration with various groups.
- Brief management on the results.
- DBS’ liaison with the regulator on IWST matters.
- Work jointly with scenario workgroup and risk controllers to establish a set of stress test scenarios.
- Coordinate the unit’s efforts in ensuring a timely submission of market risk results through close collaboration with the various groups in the unit.
- Apprise management of the stress test results.
- Lead the unit’s internal discussions on new products and services.
- Participate actively in the discussions and ensure the appropriate controls are designed and implemented.
- Work closely with the various groups in the unit to ensure all issues are resolved before signing off on the NPAs.
- Manage ad-hoc projects/ initiatives to enhance market risk management practices such that they are delivered on a timely basis.
- Degree in Finance, Financial Engineering, Statistics or any similar fields.
- FRM, PRM or CFA qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Fundamental knowledge of market risk management and regulatory capital frameworks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills will be a major plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.