VP/AVP, ReactJS Developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. We are looking for a passionate UI/UX Developer to work on our in-house Web Framework for crafting and assembling our next generation consumer experiences. Responsibilities
- Analysis and interpretation of business requirements to functional and development specification
- Implementation of web-based applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Drive components contribution and reusability across platforms
- Understand notion of Web and Mobile framework and how it applies to overall standardization and re-use
- Work as part of the squad and deliver in agile model
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 8+ years professional development experience
- Strong communication to collaborate with stakeholders in all levels - (business, product, design, and development)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- ReactJS (highly preferred )
- ANGULAR (1.x or >2)
- Knowledge of Popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Testing experience, ideally Cucumber, Cypress, Selenium or PACT.
- Mobile development experience a big plus