VP/AVP, Product Management Lead (Digital Platforms), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Own the broader roadmap of the digital platform for DBS customers and communicate and evolve this over time
- Able to understand the broader platform strategy of the Bank
- Drive Customer Journeys through clear and simple wire frames
- Define the KPI's for users engagement and share broadly across the organisation on a regular basis and the overall trends
- Understand the growing challenges of technology counterparts to deliver on the priorities
- Lead & define the priorities with the tech and business team and continually launch new features/functions for the mobile app
- Own the overall product roadmap and be the voice of the customer & business and engaged multiple cross functional teams
- Be the voice of the customer for user stories and customer journeys and demand excellence for our customers for all new features
- Balance the multiple needs of the organisation and deliver a clear vision for our customers and our digital platform strategy
- Communicating the broader platform & ecosystem vision for our partners
- Identify current/future product/functionality gaps required to deliver a solution and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary enhancements to support delivery.
ability to translate new developments into reality through strong communication & presentation skills (wire frames) and Customer journeys Technical:
Product/Platform management experience in managing digital products, platforms or marketplaces. Time Management:
You have the ability to prioritise appropriately for multiple departments namely business & technology - self lead and demonstrated areas of collaboration across different stakeholders - work in a high paced environment and creating clarity in often ambiguous environment Partnership Management:
At times you will need to engage with external parties and share technical requirements for future partner collaborations and build ongoing relationships with these strategic partners Requirements
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience
- Product/Platform Management Experience with Payments (Wallet, Credit Card, Banking, Online, Offline), especially with ecommerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors is highly valued.
- Experience in User Interface for digital apps
- Able to communicate technical and non technical requirements to different audience both internal/external
- Being able to influence DBS business needs with partners and vice versa to deliver best platform for DBS customers
- Influencing and collaborating with large technology/delivery teams
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal