VP/AVP, Physical Security Specialist, Financial Crime & Security Services, Group Compliance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
See job description for details
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Provide physical and technical security SME guidance to business/support units as required.
- Conduct physical security risk assessments of DBS assets and facilities as well as outsourced provider sites.
- Support the planning and management of fit-out projects.
- Support the execution of event/executive security management duties as tasked.
- Conduct physical security training.
- Provide 24//7 incident response support.
- Represent the bank in industry groups, peer forums and vendor meetings.
- Degree in any discipline or equivalent working experience. CPP or PSP accreditation preferred but not compulsory.
- At least 7 years of experience in the physical security domain.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of physical security concepts, protection strategies and technical security systems, measures and solutions.
- Working knowledge on conducting risk assessments, site surveys and audits.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, execution and implementation.
- Working knowledge in using security systems and applications.
- Ability to identify complex security issues, and work out innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Demonstrates initiative and is able to work independently. Ability to multi-task.
- Possesses sound and ethical judgment in decision-making.
- Possesses physical and mental resilience to undertake â€out-of-hoursâ€ assignments.
- Valid driverâ€™s license with own vehicle is advantageous.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.