VP/AVP, NoSQL Database Administrator, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection
- Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation
- Work with internal and external customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
- Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues
- Assist application team to troubleshoot application/database related issues
- Assist the Operations and Project Lead on the issues related to database in daily operations or new projects implementation
- Manage and coordinate with vendors to provide database support
- Provide SIT, UAT and Production database application installation, setup and support
- Manage and configure the database related to application for day to day operations
- ata backup, snapshots, monitoring, alerting setup
- Create automation for repeating database tasks, database application monitoring
- Analyses and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities
- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality- Scaling up and down the database
Be available for on-call support as needed Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Requires 8-10 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of NOSQL databases.
- Requires 2-5 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of relational databases (Oracle, SQL*Server).
- Any NoSQL like Aerospike, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Advantage : Worked with Aerospike
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.