VP/AVP, Knowledge Management & Digital Adoption Manager, Customer Centre Operations, Technology and Operation
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About the role The Knowledge Management & Digital Adoption Manager will strive to improve access to knowledge within Customer Centre by assessing current knowledge management practices and building upon them to establish, refine and continuously improve our internal knowledge management approach, putting in place systems and processes that enhance knowledge collection, cataloguing and retrieval. The incumbent will promote and contribute to a culture of knowledge-sharing, including best practices, lessons learned and results. A strong advocate to drive a "Right Time, Right Service Channel" strategy to create a timely and transformational service experience - to migrate customers to digital self-help, with intuitive interventions when customer struggles are detected, and leave analog channels of voice calls and chats for personalised human assistance for critical, complex and value interactions. Responsibilities
- Define the strategy for our internal knowledge base ("Oracle") and maintaining high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill levels
- Work effectively across the organisation with stakeholders, change management, service teams, trainers, curriculum developers and subject matter experts to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Own DBS Public Web's Help & Support portal and defining the user experience design and improvement of frequently asked questions' content templates, using taxonomy research and Search Engine Optimization efforts to encourage customer self-service.
- Collaborate with Digital Banking, Marketing and Business Analytics teams in driving customer awareness campaigns of our digital services to reduce reliance on manned customer support.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements
- Degree Holder with minimum 7 years of experience in PR, Marketing or Communications and 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Proven success in designing and executing knowledge management and/or customer digital adoption strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Good knowledge of DBS products and services
- Effective stakeholder management skills with capabilities in relationship building, teamwork and problem-solving
- Ability to champion change and is innovation-oriented, effective task execution
- Demonstrate decisiveness in taking ownership of results with strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong relationship building, teamwork and collaboration
- Data analytical skills with strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint) required