VP/AVP, Full Stack Developer Lead, Risk Platform, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design and develop micro service based API using REST, GraphQL and Reactive principles where applicable.
- Engineer services for high resiliency and performance.
- Building scalable batch applications to receive and process data from consumer risk applications
- Working with cross functional teams to understand functional requirements and convert them to technical deliverables
- Leading a team of developers in an agile team
- Writing high quality source code and deliver the application within tight deadline
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs in front end and backend
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
We are also interested if you have
- Understand and be able to articulate the difference between functional and OO programming principles
- Experience of Frontend frameworks like React, Vue, Polymer etc
- Experience of Backend frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Logjam, NodeJS (Express) etc.
- Have a working understanding of any automation testing framework
- A working understanding of Nodejs would be good.
- User experience engineering
- Experience in using source code management tool such as Git and SVN
- Experience in using binary repository manager such as JFrog's Artifactory or Sonatype Nexus
- Familiarity in Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash)
- Experience in Java web service frameworks/style such as Apache CXF and REST including its data interchange format/definition such as XML, JSON, WSDL
- Experience in database technology such as MariaDB database, in-memory database (H2, HSQLDB) and its language SQL, PL/SQL. Able to construct hierarchal query
- Strong organizational skills to manage assignments effectively and working within tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills to collaborate with developers, QA, project managers and other stakeholders
- Familiarity with the agile development process and mobile development with HTML5, experience in continuous integration such as Jenkins CI or its equivalent and experience in Java OOP, multi-threading is a plus
- Passion for learning and self-improvement is greatly preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or other related fields
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.