VP/AVP, Frontend Architect, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. As part of Group T&O, our team is dedicated towards the governance of frameworks and libraries are, with a critical eye towards architecture and best practices. As these frameworks and libraries are used across a wide swathe of DBS applications, it is imperative that they remain grounded in sound software development principles, allowing for higher code quality and maintainability. DBS Consumer Banking and Group Technology is looking for passionate Senior UI/UX Developer/Architect to work on our in-house Web Framework for crafting and assembling our next generation consumer experiences. Responsibilities
- Develop applications and patterns following best practices of accessibility and test-driven development.
- Analysis and interpretation of business requirements to functional and development specification
- Implementation of web-based applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Create reusable, testable, organized, efficient, and self-documenting code/components.
- Understand architecture and technology stack of Web and Mobile framework and how it applies to overall standardization and re-use.
- Work as part of the squad and deliver in agile model across a globally distributed team.
- Minimum 7+ years professional development experience
- 5+ years professional frontend development
- Strong communication and leadership to collaborate with stakeholders in all levels - (business, product, design, and platform development)
- Hands on experience on ReactJS ( required ) and at least one mobile/cross-platform stacks ( iOS, Android, React Native, Flutter ) preferred
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of Popular React.jsworkflows (such as Redux,Mobx)
- Prior experience with Theming App (styled-components)
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Testing experience, ideally Cucumber, Cypress, Selenium or PACT.
- Preferred: Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch