Reporting to the Manging Director based in Singapore, you will work very closely with the Fixed Income business and take charge of portfolio control and support, and also be responsible for developing new products, overseeing governance and controls.
You will take charge in producing analytics to report on strategy performance, financials, review pipelines and also budgets and resources. You will be the Project Lead in Change initiatives from initiation to post-implementation, including interacting with other global divisions in the organization.
Working closely with the Business Heads, you will be involved in developing new products, transaction execution and also proactively consider and implement process improvements, achieving gains in efficiencies and cost reductions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 8+ years of experience with degree in Business / Finance
- MUST have strong knowledge of Fixed Income and structured products
- Prior experience in a Business Management role with a MNC would be added advantage.
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and have a creative and resourceful mind-set
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Matthew Ng at +65 69500388 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941