VP/AVP, Employer Brand & Employee Engagement Specialist, Group Human Resources
Business Function Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. As DBS' Employer Brand & Employee Engagement specialist, you join a team of ideators and implementors to drive the DBS employer brand & employee experience through a range of experiences and touchpoints. When you are with us, you will:
Here are the attributes and experiences that we will value in you:
- Develop employer brand strategies and work with partners to implement brand building and communication plans to both internal and external audiences.
- Design and deliver employee experiences that align with employee needs & our employee value proposition.
- Collaborate with the HR Brand & Communications Team to design and produce assets including but not limited to copy, visual or video assets as well as to manage our digital assets including the careers website.
- Develop, track and analyse the performance of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative data on a regular basis.
- You are a people-lover with an innate curiosity to understand why they think and feel the way they do
- You are able to touch people's hearts through a human-centred approach to writing and experience creation
- You have the interest and skill to translate ideas and products into compelling and memorable narratives
- You have a proven track record in online and offline marketing, leveraging a variety of channels for effective brand building
- You are comfortable not just with ideation but also flawless implementation, and you are excited in rolling up your sleeves to handle the details
- You are able to think quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment and change scope and focus with ease
- You collaborate effectively across teams from product, marketing, communications and business, in order to get the job done
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.