VP/AVP, Development Lead (Core Banking), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Hands-on developer who writes high quality, secure code that is modular, functional and testable
- Lead the design, implementation, and delivery for engineering efforts across a program
- Create or introduce, test, and deploy new technology to optimize the service
- Design and build technical road-maps and guide the development staff on adoption
- Contribute to all parts of the software's development including design, development, documentation, and testing
- Have strong ownership of your team's software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts
- At least 10 years of working experience, preferably in banking environments
- Experience with managing team of developers for project delivery
- Coding advance Java with spring framework
- Hand-on experience developing webservice or rest services
- Familiar with messaging technologies like JMS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Familiar with modern application design using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, JIRA.
- Familiar with TDD
- Familiar with JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and design principles.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.