VP/AVP, DevOps Engineer, HACK2HIRE, Technology and Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
See job description for details
DBS is the Worldâ€™s Best Digital Bank. We put digital priorities at the heart of banking, designing and creating products and services to help our customers. Digital innovation pervades every part of the bank, from our consumer banking arm to corporate banking arm. With a strong culture of innovation, experimenting with new technology and collaboration with the FinTech community, we aim to simplify banking so we can help others Live More, Bank Less.
Weâ€™re looking for effervescent proponents of our vision who are driven to understand the impact of technology across varying levels all over the world to be part of a major transformation programme to reimagine banking.
Based in Singapore, youâ€™ll be leveraging the latest technology to develop mission critical applications from scratch. As part of the delivery and governance in Wealth Technology you will be part of the strategic transformation programme which is engaging in UX, design thinking, Agile, cloud technologies, microservices and Big Data.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Lead team to provide DevOps architecture implementation and operational support
- Provide strong leadership for process automation, best practices and documentation.
- Manage and influence business stakeholders
- Solid understanding of virtualization and networking
- Extremely strong hands-on experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Strong expertise in DevOps automation, containisation and Orchestration using tools such as:
- Confluence, Mesos, Chef, Ansible, Docker, SonarQube, Kubernetes, Puppet, Garden, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Openshift
- Hands-on experience in Technologies such as:
- Cloud Foundry, PaaS, SaaS
- Public Clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Knowledge of software best practices e.g. Test-Driven Development(TDD)
- Development and delivery experience with Java, Spring, Spring boot, etc
- Experience with Microservice and Container based application architectures.
- Strong understanding of Linux
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- A team player who can work well with people
- A self-starter who can work independently to meets challenging targets
- Great communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills