VP/AVP, Customer Success, Digital Business, UOB Asset Management
Posting Date: 07-Sep-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
UOB Asset Management Ltd (UOBAM) currently requires an individual who is result focused with strong interest in delivering customer success for our digital investment platform and app to join the UOBAM Invest team.
UOBAM Invest offers both a corporate investment platform and an individual digital advisory mobile app in Singapore. Job scope includes prospecting, engaging, acquiring and servicing clients for UOBAM Invest. You will be part of a growing team with career growth opportunity in the domain of providing financial services with a backbone anchored on the use of technology. Job Requirements
Be a part of UOB Family
- Recognized university degree with strong sales ability in the domain of finance and technology. Preference for licensed representative candidates with at least 5 years of investment sales experience in a bank, brokerage or financial advisory firm.
- Good knowledge of providing financial advice and a passion in financial technology (i.e. digital tools and advisory services) will be a strong asset.
- Ability to work as a team prospecting for leads, run sales campaigns, events and client acquisition for the platform.
- Proven track record against sales targets and strong focus to achieve sales budget assigned.
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to work independently, take initiative to work with various internal departments and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin (For Chinese speaking markets), able to conduct presentations with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong and professional communication skills conducive to articulate value proposition of UOBAM Invest to potential partners and corporate clients.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.