VP/AVP, Credit and Rates Advisory Sales, Wealth Management Solutions, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Ensure seamless execution of Credit and Rate Structured Products for Wealth / Consumer Banking Group (CBG)
- Proactively take initiatives in Franchise Building by leveraging Derivatives knowledge, data to develop new products and client journey to scale Credit & Rates Derivatives business to new highs.
- Generate and present trading ideas / suitable structured products ideas according to client needs, market trends/themes and in accordance with house view.
- Keep abreast with market trends, regulations and market intelligence to identify and capture opportunities in the Derivatives space.
- Ensure efficient and prompt execution, order management, and post trade management for Products.
- Build strong and reliable relationship with both Wealth/CBG and Treasury & Markets internal stakeholders.
- Strong Digital mindset to drive Digital initiatives for the Desk.
- Be responsible for delivery of team budget.
- Ensure all compliance and internal guidelines are adhered to in all aspects of the job.
- Provide trainings to Wealth/CBG to enhance their knowledge and journey.
- MIS Activities
- At least 3-5 years Derivatives sales experience, preferably in wealth space.
- Well versed in Credit and Rates Products with good understanding of Structured products across different asset class.
- Innovative and keen to challenge status quo to drive changes.
- Strong interpersonal communication and Presentation skills as the role involves regular product pitches to internal stakeholders.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.