VP/AVP, Big Data Evangelist, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilites
As an evangelist, you will play a key role in democratizing the use and understanding of the Data platform. Your main missions will be:
- Understand the new features and exciting functionalities developed by the engineering team by collaborating with them and experiencing them
- Master a subject and create innovative training content in order to share this knowledge with the users
- Develop presentation, product demos, sample solutions and discussions to help drive awareness and adoption
- Engage with partners and customers
- Patience, proactiveness, eagerness to learn/try and an ability to popularize complex notions will definitively be needed!
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in Software Development - Python and Java or other
- Experience in giving training to small and wide audience
- Analysis Skills & Critical Thinking
- Not afraid of the camera and of the audience
- Eager to learn and not afraid to try
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Data Warehousing/Lake solutions
- Strong technical skill in Big Data technologies - Hadoop Ecosystem, Spark, Hive, HBase, Kafka etc.
- Experience in cloud environment - AWS preferably but GCP is great as well
- Understanding of AI/ML solutions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.