VP/AVP, Application Support Lead (Swift Alliance Access), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The SWIFT Application Lead for the GTS-Cash acts as a Platform Support role for Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH) & SAA (Swift Alliance Access) for DBS Bank Institutional Banking Group Technology.
A challenging and responsible engineering position in the bank's mission-critical financial messaging area. You'll be joining a team responsible for engineering and supporting:
- SWIFT: Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH), SAA (Swift Alliance Access), Alliance Access (RMA), Alliance WebPlatform
- SWIFT Alliance Gateways (SAG)
- Provide 7 x 24 Incident and Problem Management support of Swift and other cash management Platforms.
- Provide technical expertise to facilitate investigation of complex technical issues. Uses technical knowledge to provide solutions to complex issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for SWIFT Application and SWIFT related Infrastructure Support
- Responsible for migration from SWIFT Alliance Access to Alliance Messaging Hub
- Responsible for configuring/supporting SWIFT application Alliance Messaging Hub, Alliance Access, Alliance Gateway, Alliance Web Platform, SWIFTNet Link and SWIFT HSM
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation of systems and solutions to support business, also support users and their daily operations
- Perform systems integration testing and co-ordinate with users, non-application IT teams and vendors on User Acceptance testing, inclusive of deployment of solution
- Lead technical team in support of 5 operations teams and support engineers by driving investigation of Incidents and corrective action follow-ups
- Lead Post Event Problem Reviews, coordinates delivery dates, define action items, and pursue issues to closure for problems that occurred for all Severity Level 1 - 3 client impacting incidents.
- Ensures that all stakeholders are sufficiently involved in the Problem Management process.
- Function as a project Leader facilitating weekly problem management meetings with Senior. technical staff reviewing root cause and corrective actions. Contributes metrics-based reporting on the production and/or pre-production environment.
- Stay abreast of current merging technologies and lead implementation efforts where applicable.
- Must be equipped with strong technical knowledge of Swift software packages. Experience on Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH) will be an advantage.
- Good experience in Financial messaging routing/distribution, SWIFT FIN/Interact/FileAct ,Maintenance of Hardware Security Modules in the context of SWIFT networks and Certificate management and related tasks with SWIFT network providers
- Provide 24x7 incident and problem management support of Swift and other cash management platforms
- Possesses strong understanding of technical and subject matter expertise that can be leveraged to identify and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Clear communication skills both written and oral
- Able to drive/recommend solutions to extended technology teams.
- Self-starter with excellent crisis management skills.
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings, to lead the technical team in driving investigation of incidents and corrective actions follow-ups
- Some development skills as occasional scripting skills may be required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.