VP/AVP, Analytics Translator â€" Digital Development, Institutional Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
See job description for details
The Institutional Banking Groupâ€™s (IBG) Digital team strategizes and drives the Digital roadmap to lead the digital transformation of the IBG business globally. Govern and enable the engagement with various business partners and groups, client coverage, core product, country and regional sales, technology, operations and control partners. Ensuring the operating model in collaboration with all stakeholders is strictly followed to our digital framework to build the Eco-Systems, Acquire via the appropriate digital channels, Transact and Engage with the client in the most meaningful way.
The Digital Development Team is a subset of the broader Digital team and we own the development of digital product strategy and capabilities across the business and customers. Incubate and conceptualize digital tools and solutions to meet market, customer and operational needs end to end. A close collaborating team to existing core product teams and business partners in solution development.
The analytics translators in IBG Digital will work with various teams in IBG to understand the business priorities and translate them into solvable analytics problem statements.
- Understand business drivers/priorities and maximize opportunities where analytics can create value;
- Translate business problems/opportunities into tangible analytics requirements and recommend potential solutions;
- Serve as the bridge/conduit between product owners and data scientist to experiment, develop, test and roll out successful data driven solutions;
- Manage end to end solution delivery and stakeholders;
- Keep up to date with analytics techniques and technologies.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of business analyst experience or equivalent;
- Strong BA skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into analytics requirements;
- Keen understanding of data science and machine learning techniques;
- Good understanding of banking terminology, products and operational processes;
- Good management and communication skills;
- Ability to navigate in a complex environment and achieve outcome;
- Passion to help business with a â€can-doâ€™ attitude;
- Competencies in statistical modelling tools (e.g. R, Python, SAS) would be an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.