VP3, Risk Governance, Risk & Prevention
1. Responsible for design, implement and regular reporting of overall risk management framework tailored for consumer banking business.
2. Lead engagement conversation with business heads to identify key risks and formulate the appropriate risk indicators to measure the risk status of the business.
3. Work with the business units to identify root causes of adverse risk status and corrective actions to improve the status.
4. Lead the development of regular communications and programs to uplift the risk awareness for the division.
5. Implement initiatives on timely manner to drive positive outcomes on conduct related programs.
6. Manage regular consolidated reporting to senior management on the risk status of all consumer banking business units, and the corrective actions.
7. Understand the operating environments of different jurisdictions to ensure effective roll-out of the risk governance framework and processes across the group.
• Engage and support in industry wide regulatory and compliance initiatives, discussion groups and implementation.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to promote an efficient and cohesive work environment.
Key Stakeholders Management
- Branch Service Risk Management
- Personal and Premier Banking
- Premier Banking Offshore
- Premier Private Client Business Management Unit
- Group Lifestyle Financing
- Group Wealth Management
- Consumer Secured Lending
- Business Risk Management & Technology
- Regulatory Compliance Unit
- Group Operational Risk Management
- Group Audit
Educational and Work Experiences:
- Degree holders aspiring to enhance skills in risk management and market conduct.
- Working experience in consumer banking for at least 10 years and has a good understanding of regulatory requirements governing consumer banking business.
- A strong foundation in audit / controls to be able to perform effective risk assessment, risk measurements and risk mitigations.
- Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to adopt best industry practices
- Ability to work independently with or without direction and/or supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles.
- Accept responsibility and personal accountability