VP3, Primary Lifestyle Bank Marketing
The role is part of the Primary Lifestyle Banking proposition team and is responsible for driving the penetration of the everyday banking products to make OCBC the preferred bank of choice for Singaporeans. The individual should have a good understanding of consumer marketing including marketing of digital products and services. He / she will utilise consumer insights to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns and programs to achieve set targets.
- Drive New to Bank Customer Base through first product onboarding of deposit accounts
- Own the targets for the deposit AUM for the consumer bank
- Develop and execute a cohesive marketing strategy to drive downloads and usage of the OCBC Mobile Banking app and other OCBC Digital products and services
- Launch of Marketing Campaigns to drive New product/Service launches
- Ongoing Marketing activities to drive customer awareness and usage of day-to-day banking products and services.
- Identifying target segments and opportunities within the OCBC customer base to grow depth of product range and migration to digital services.
- Create ongoing programs for staff for CFS product- lines to enhance awareness for the same.
Important skillsets to have
- Experience in driving hard product usage or app download targets
- Consumer marketing experience
- Project management skills
- Familiar with digital / social media marketing
- Comfortable with numbers
The ideal candidate should have some experience in driving hard product usage or app download targets.