VP1/VP2 - Group Secretariat
- Provide support to OCBC Bank Board and Board Committees in their strategic and corporate governance activities
- Perform secretariat duties for OCBC Bank to ensure compliance with the Bank's constitution, Companies Act, MAS regulations and SGX listing rules
- Assist Head, Bank Secretariat in supporting and advising secretariat functions of subsidiaries within OCBC Group.
- Assist Head, Bank Secretariat in ensuring risk and control processes are adequately maintained within Group Secretariat Division.
- Qualified to act as a company secretary of a public company in Singapore
- Strong communication and writing skills
- High integrity and able to work under tight timelines
- A team player who is keen to contribute to the Division's and Bank's objectives