VP- Consumer Risk (Unsecured)
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Our client is a Prestigious Global bank with strong footprints in APAC. To maintain a strong risk management culture and practice within the group, they are looking for an experience and high- caliber consumer credit risk specialist to join their team based here in Singapore.
Reporting to the senior manager for Consumer credit risk, you will be part of a dynamic consumer risk management team responsible for designing and managing credit policy for credit cards and Personal loans. You will also be involved in stress testing across consumer lending portfolios, Basel II and regulatory reporting. Strong product knowledge in unsecured consumer required.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognized degree in a Quantitative subject
• At least 8-10 years of experience in consumer credit risk management, either secured or unsecured
• Strong analytics and programming skills with knowledge of SAS
• A good understanding of consumer banking business process
• A strong communicator to work with regional stakeholders.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 06C3997 | Registration No. R1331783