VIP Support Specialist
To ensure executive users can effectively and productively use established and new collaboration technologies and to maintain a good experience, including office automation tools, desktop and mobility technologies.
He / She will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure good employee experience in the space of end user computing. Responsibilities:
Individual to be involved in:
- Provide direct hardware and software support to executive users.
- Provide support in collaboration and office automation tools.
- Promote collaboration and office automation tools adoption amongst executive users.
- Learn to strike a balance between service & risk while delivering highest employee experience.
- Manage and engage stakeholders professionally, setting service standards and resolving issues in accordance with organizational procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in managing collaboration tools (Office 365, Video Conferencing, Telephony) for the employees
- Knowledge in azure platform, hybrid exchange online, SharePoint online, office 365 security, VDI and windows server
- Experienced in change management and adoption for feature/product rollout
- Broad technology exposure, with ability to apply the latest technology best practices and trends in delivering IT services.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written